Post Title: Administrative Assistant
Terms of Reference
Project Name: Strengthening PRS Monitoring Project. Finance Division, Govt. of Pakistan. Post Title: Administrative Assistant
Duty Station: Islamabad
Duration: 3 Months
Posted on: 15 November 2011
Last date to apply: 22 November 2011
The PRSP Secretariat underpins the Government’s institutional mechanism for poverty monitoring. The PRSP Secretariat has been mandated with the overall lead in coordinating, Monitoring evaluating and tracking the implementation of the PRSP. The Secretariat generates Progress reports on anti-poverty public expenditures, intermediate social indicators and final outcomes. A critical input in achieving the targets set out in the PRSP is the effective utilization of anti-poverty public expenditures.
The objective of Strengthening PRS monitoring is to strengthen institutional capacities for results-based monitoring & evaluation of poverty reduction strategies (PRS) and has the following three outputs:
- Public spending and allocations in pro-poor sectors reviewed and analyzed through a gender lens to better understand the contribution and needs of men women.
- Quality, collection, analysis and management of PRSP data improved at national and province levels.
- National engagements in PRSP monitoring mobilized through participatory processes.
Scope of Work
The Admin Assistant will work under the overall supervision of National Project Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to prepare tender documents, disseminate, prepare bids tabulation and ensure quality and quantity of goods before delivery; receive and check invoices from the suppliers and initiate payment requests;
- Responsible for inventory management of both expendable and non-expendable project items.
- He/she will also be responsible for the project file management i.e. to maintain an accessible filing system in the project.
- Assist with all administrative and logistical arrangements for meetings, workshops conferences.
- Prepare different correspondences and ensure follow up system.
- Perform any other related duty as and when required and assigned by NPM
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Candidate should have a bachelor degree.
- Demonstrated computer skills (ability to use MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point)
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Good written and spoken skill in English/Urdu.
Please send your CV to:
The National Project Manager
Strengthening PRS Monitoring Project
3rd Floor, Federal Bank for Cooperatives Building
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org