Post Title: Junior Consultant (Trainings)
Terms of Reference
Project Name: Strengthening PRS Monitoring Project (SPRSMP)
Post Title:junior Consultant (Trainings) on SSA Basis
Duty Station: Lahore
Posted on: November 16, 2011
Last date to apply: November 23, 2011
Strengthening PRS Monitoring (SPRSM) underpins the government’s institutional mechanism for poverty monitoring with special focus on monitoring of pro-poor policies with a gender lens. In addition, after the completion of Gender Responsive Budgeting Initiative (GRBI) Strengthening PRS Monitoring has been assigned the function of building resource pool and training the government officials and representatives of civil society in the field of gender responsive budgeting. For the purpose, SPRSM Punjab has undertaken an extensive training programme. In order to cope with the increased workload, the services of a junior Consultant (Trainings) are required on SSA basis.
- Preparation of training plan.
- iaison with training institutes such as MPDD, IRI, PLGA, PERI and SWI for trainings/workshops
- Identification of trainees and liaison with the District Government and departments for their sparing for training.
- Selection of venues for training in case of off-campus trainings and necessary coordination.
- Preparation of training material.
- Liaison with the resource persons.
- Accommodation arrangements for the trainees.
- Arrangements of necessary resources like flexes, stationery, multimedia etc. at the training venue.
- Provision of assistance to the Admn & Finance Assistant for payment of honoraria for the participants
- To ensure that all documentation related to trainings is complete in all respects
- To maintain office files relating to trainings
- To complete any other task assigned by PPM, SPRSM Punjab
Qualification and Experience:
The Admin Assistant will work under the overall supervision of National Project Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- The candidate must have at least Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Should possess demonstrated computer skills for data processing (ability to use MS- Excel, MS- World and MS-Power Point)
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience with a UN agency/project will be preferred.
The incumbent will work under the guidance and supervision of the
Provincial Project Manager.
CVs can be sent to the following address
Provincial Project Manager
Strengthening PRS Monitoring Project
Room # 418, 3rd Floor, Planning & Development Department
Church Road, Lahore.